The Foundation’s Board of Trustees are members of Alpha Sigma Omega Chapter of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Incorporated; the chapter was chartered in 1930. The Board consists of sixteen members with various skill and knowledge sets needed to get the work of the Foundation completed. The Board has four major committees: education/program; budget/finance; technology; and development/marketing.
ASOEF Board of Trustees
- Chairman, Stephanie A. Yancey Bland
- Vice Chairman, Vacant
- Treasurer, Denene Byrd
- Secretary, Roxyanne Burrus
- Financial Secretary, Angela D. Davis
- President of ΑΣΩ Chapter, Shannon D. Teague
- 1st Vice President of ΑΣΩ Chapter, Veronica Carter
- Treasurer of ΑΣΩ Chapter, Lisa Carter
- Executive Director - Elaine Bell
- Assistant Executive Director- Angela D. Davis
- Assistant Executive Director- Tamara McBride
The Foundation is administered by an twleve (12) member Board of Trustees. The Foundation business operations are managed by the an Executive Director (1) and two (2) Assistant Executive Directors.
Nine (9) of the Board Members are elected and three (3) have reserved seats as officers in Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Incorporated, Alpha Sigma Omega Chapter. All Board Members must be financially active members of Alpha Sigma Omega Chapter the graduate chapter of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Incorporated. The Executive Director, and Assistant Executive Directors positions are non-paid positions.